If you’ve reached this page, it’s a clear sign that GHIS is the right school for you. We are excited to get to know you!
The first stage of the registration process is below – you will be asked to fill a short questionnaire and pay a registration fee (non-refundable). This not only demonstrates your seriousness about applying for GHIS, but also ensures that you will be considered for enrolment. We strongly encourage you to complete this simple and friendly task as places are filling up quickly.
We will contact you and schedule an interview to get to know you and clarify the next steps in the registration process.
If something isn’t clear, please feel free to contact us with any question regarding the application process.
- Complete the application applicant information sections.
Please note, each of the application sections is saved individually, so you can return to fill in, edit or complete, at your own pace.
You will not lose any information already entered, even if you close the browser window.
- Upload relevant documents (passport copies and report cards).
- Teacher/principal reference to be sent directly to the admissions office (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Personal reference to be sent directly to the admissions office.
The reference should come from someone who knows the applicant well and not a family member.
- Non-refundable application fee (to be subtracted from admitted applicants). In case of financial hardship please approach the admissions office.
- Successful applicants will be invited to proceed to stage 2.
- Personal interview/s.
- Submission of special education needs, psychological or academic evaluation, if applicable.
- Personal declaration (academic or behavioral misconduct).
- Financial information for applicants seeking scholarships.